Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Holy Smokes

I do not know how stay-at-home moms do it. I don't know any personally, but I have an extreme amount of respect for them. I have been off for about a week and a half on my spring break, and yesterday I thought we were going to be at least one child shorter on next year's tax return. It was not like this when I was off work and staying home with just my oldest. That was great - we shopped, we played at home - lots of good quality time. With two of them at home, school vacations are not near as relaxing as they used to be. I actually think I am more stressed now than I am when I'm working full time! Don't get me wrong, I love my girls. And they love each other. It's just that when they are not loving each other (which seems like every 5 minutes when the TV is not on) it makes me crazy. Luckily the youngest one is almost 20 months old now and getting much easier to deal with. We may keep her after all. She is awfully cute - she got her first haircut yesterday.



It went surprisingly well - no screaming or fighting, which for Elle is saying something. Of course, it probably helped that I went armed with a Mickey Mouse video!

No comments: