Monday, March 17, 2008

It's a miracle

Check it out! Only two and a half months since my last post. I hate to be too optimistic, but maybe I'm improving with this whole blogging thing...ha! Nothing much is new since my last post. The girls are both doing well; Elle is 19 months now and talking up a storm. Pea will be having a birthday next month. In the past couple of weeks she's gone to not one but two birthday parties. I just can't bring myself to do the kids party thing yet. The thought of having to organize activities and then manage 10 to 12 preschoolers makes me ill. She'll just have to wait until maybe next year (or the year after, or the year after that) for her own bowling party - in the meantime she can settle for a "Cars" cake, a few decorations, and immediate family.

In other news, we're remodeling our kitchen. Luckily it's not a complete overhaul, but eventually we'll be replacing everything except the cabinets. Right now I'm looking for a refrigerator - that is just a headache in and of itself. I'll be glad once we've found one that fits.

The weight loss plan isn't going so well. I had been working out regularly and doing ok with it, but the last couple of weeks have been so busy with sick children and things at work, I've been a complete slacker. I'm going back to the gym tomorrow (first time in almost 3 weeks) so I'm just hoping I haven't lost that much muscle tone. I've got a 5K in 2 weeks, so I have GOT to get refocused and back to work. Wish me luck!

No comments: