Friday, June 29, 2007

Me and my Harry

I am starting to get really psyched about the upcoming Harry Potterfest that will be July of this year. I'm buying my tickets today for the midnight showing of the movie (less than two weeks away!) It looks like it's going to be awesome. And then the book comes out the next week! I can't even focus too much on it - it's too exciting!! Luckily I've got lots of distractions currently, in the form of two little girls and lots of assignments for my classes. July is going to be crazy busy for me with everything I've got going on, plus we're planning a family weekend/mini-vacation once my classes are over with. It is starting to get a little overwhelming again, but hopefully once I get a few more assignments done and turned in the pile will look smaller and more manageable. And school starts back up for me on the 19th. Well, as long as I make it to August 1st, I'm in good shape.

No comments: