Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A break in the action

Well, I've obviously done a very poor job of updating! I think that's due in large part to the fact that I started my master's program in January. That first semester taking two classes and managing everything else just about broke me...and now I'm back to it, taking two classes this summer. At least this time I'm off, but with the kids it is still hard to find time to get schoolwork done. I really do not know how single mothers do it - I complain about my husband a lot, but at least I do have some help. Since having my second child, I've developed a whole new level of respect for those doing it alone!

The worst thing about having such a busy summer is that it's cutting into my Harry Potter obsession. As my husband says, I'm a stark, raving lunatic when it comes to the Wonderful World of Harry, and this summer is such a big one for myself and the rest of the fans! I had planned on re-reading all of the books to prep for the final installment, but there is just no way I'm going to have the time. I got to the middle of the second book and have had to put it aside for more pressing assignments. I guess I'll just have to skip to #6 and hope I get it done before July 21st!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.