Tuesday, January 9, 2007

So far, not so good

Well, my plan was to try to update this blog every day. I guess you can see how well I'm doing with that! I've been thinking though that at least this might serve as some sort of record for my daughters of how (un)exciting my life is. In my post college years I've been a big fan of writing, although I never seem to have much time for it. I did quite a big of fiction writing while I was pregnant with my oldest, but for some reason after she was born my free time seemed to disappear! I've gotten to the point now where I've convinced myself that her little unborn self was my muse, and I would never be able to create the same level of quality writing as I did right before she was born. Maybe one of these days I will convince myself to dip my toe in again, but that will have to wait for another day.

Right now my little ones need to get ready for bed, and this "diary" of sorts will have to be my outlet.

No comments: