Friday, January 5, 2007

Welcome to the show...

I've been thinking a lot recently about starting my own website, but since I have no technological skills to speak of (you'll later see the irony in that), I thought I would start small. If I can manage to keep this blog updated while juggling my husband, my kids (I have 2 under the age of 3), the job (I'm a teacher), the house, and life in general, I'll be good to go. Hence the name, "many hats". I am nowhere near self-absorbed enough to overlook the fact that millions of other moms out there wear the same hats -and more! - that I do. I'm hoping this blog will be a way for me to connect with some of them and maybe help keep my sanity in check in the process. If nothing else, maybe I can bring a laugh or a feeling of sisterhood or something to someone else. I guess we'll find out!

No comments: