Friday, June 22, 2007

Venting and Spanish

I am trying to make a concerted effort to be better about updating. Here is my current conundrum. What is it about the toilet paper holder that is so confusing? My husband has many little annoying habits that drive me crazy -but this one just seems like such a small thing to be corrected, and yet after almost 7 years of marriage...nothing. Here's the thing: this man is a mathematical genius and extremely intelligent - one of the main reasons I married him. Is there just something about the Y chromosome that makes this a difficult task?

Ok...sorry. I feel better now. I fully recognize that in the grand scheme of things, it could be worse, and I can live with this one. But still.

In other news, I'm learning Spanish! Ok, I do already know some Spanish from high school, but it turns out the only refresher course you really need is a few thosand hours of "Dora the Explorer". It's good to know that having a preschooler doesn't turn your brain to mush...much.

No comments: