Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Indy

If you have children - or if you're one of my friends, ever get around to having one - I strongly suggest if you're ever in Indianapolis stopping by their Children's Museum. It is truly awesome!! We took Pea to Indy for a little one-on-one time vacation last weekend. We took in a play at a children's theater, which she thoroughly enjoyed. It was very nice - the kids wore their pj's and had a snack, and at the end the actors talked about theater vocabulary (like props, set, and light designer) and answered questions from the kids. But her favorite part was definitely the Indianapolis Children's Museum. I couldn't believe her favorite part was the dinosaur section!

I'm keeping this entry short tonight because I'm highly sleep-deprived. Elle has some kind of virus and has been running a high fever for the last 3 days. Meaning, of course, that I haven't slept for about that long. It's a shame Benedryl has no effect on her...

No comments: